kini kita sudah dewasa

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Destination 9: We are nothing but COWARDS

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim, with the name of Allah S.W.T I begin my writing...
Assalamualaikum w.b.t, and peace be upon you...

How are you doing my fellow brothers and sisters? I hope all of you are doing just fine...
I'll make du'aa for the well-being of my Muslim brothers and sisters inshaAllah...

Alright, this is the first time I'm making an entry in English, hoping to practice my capability in this long left 'lingua franca' of this era...since I continue my journey in the path of science, my language capability dropped drastically... If there is any mistake, and you're not OK with it, I hope you'll forgive this humble soul as- I believe- we are all aware of, I'm too, just another weak human being...

Alright friends, as you can read above, the title of this time's entry may sound a little radical...okaaayyy, maybe 'A LOT' radical, but I don't mean to cause any disastrous riot or anything like that among us, Muslim brethren...
This time, I just want to share about what I can clearly see nowadays...
What I can clearly see happening to the young khalifah called Muslims...

We may not realize about it first, but believe me, we ARE actually nothing but COWARDS...
Wondering why I dub ourselves as so?....The answer is obvious...

As we all can see now, the Islamic value is not seriously practiced by young Muslims nowadays...
even in our own country, we can see that there is no single day that our ears are free from news about abandoned babies, raped girls, murders, etc. etc.....

Of course that you can say even I, myself am not really that kind or noble...but I'm trying to better myself and now I'm sharing this conscious with you guys, my fellow brothers, my fellow sisters.....
Sometimes, I can say that I'm ashame of my own kind...

We call ourselves Muslim, we say that we are on the side of Islam, but there's no prove of it...
Youngsters nowadays can be seen with their so called 'lover'...we always hear about young students talk about how they are longing for 'love', about how they are actually longing for trash-like forbidden relationship without realizing how they are actually following the way of the Western corrupter...
It is very seldom for us to  hear about people talking about how they want to serve Islam wholeheartedly, especially the young Muslims...Why? because they are too busy with their desire towards coupling activities...with their 'admired' Western Corruption, Western Propaganda, Western Style of Living

YES! That's the KEYWORD...: WESTERN STYLE OF LIVING YOUR LIFE...
We are proud to show the others how we are up-to-date with fashions....fashions that uncover our aurat...
We are proud to show that we know how to party with sophisticated guests...by joining them with their khamar and alcohols...
We are proud to show others that we know how to forge relationship.....by having our so called 'lovers' on the bed and 'perform' zina...???

So, is this the price we have to pay in order to achieve the so called 'Glorious Modernization '???
To achieve the so called 'Outstanding Urbanization'???
Then, I'd rather be called someone out of age, someone left behind by technologies...
I'd rather stand alone, than being in that kind of society...
Yes, I'd rather 'STAND ALONE', as I know that nobody is alone in this world. Allah S.W.T is always watching us... do you still remember, fellow brothers and sisters?

We are nothing but cowards as we have the guts to leave behind our religion to chase the title of modernization, to chase popularity, to chase glory even if it is clarified in front of our own  eyes that those of what we chase are nothing but mere false illusion...the limited-timed happiness on THIS WORLD ONLY...

Why are we ashame of portraying the true soul of Islam in front of others....?
Why are we ashame of portraying the way of Islam...?
Why are we ashame of following the path of truth...?

Let's think for awhile fellow brethren, what would Muhammad S.A.W feel if our beloved Rasul sees us like this, don't we ever appreciate of what our beloved Rasulullah ( Peace Be Upon Him and his family) sacrificed for us to let us know, to let us recognize the truth about Islam??? He (pbuh) sacrificed a lot for us, yet this is how we repay our Rasul, Muhammad S.A.W??? Is this how we repay him???

We hunt for our  worldly desires, acting like animals that only have nafsu without any aql...that we forgot how there'll be another ETERNAL WORLD after our death awaiting...we never think of our Rasul for what he had done for us...

Wake up.....WAKE UP GUYS.....WAKE UP....

My fellow beloved Islamic brothers and sisters...I did not write this to condemn other people, to judge those I think very wrong with their way...
I write this to REMIND mostly MYSELF, and of course to share this with you as I, also like all of you, care for our fellow Muslim brethren.....

I guess that's all from me...I hope that we can ALL make du'aa for ourselves and of course for other people too...inshaAllah...

Until we meet again, farewell....Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

For all fellow awakened and concerned brethren out there, you are now a part of our CREW.....

No comments:

Post a Comment